Friday, January 17, 2014

Pho and Go !

After the cu chi tunnels, we drove back into the city for a fantastic Pho lunch. This noodle soup was supposed to be the most authentic around. It was really good!

The big treat, next, was a half-hour ride on motorbikes through the swarming heart of the city, back to our hotel. It was more fun than a bunch of senior citizens oughtta have - no, nix that thought! It was wild and hair-raising and amazing and exhilarating. We all survived! There will be videos.


Now resting a bit before an evening on the town.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Đường Lê Lai,Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Just got on your blog and I'm so happy to be following you in Vietnam. I love this picture of the two of you on the bikes! I loved riding bikes in Bali like that. I hope you're having a marvelous trip!